A well-functioned WordPress invoice plugin can make your online business more accessible than ever. So, how exactly an invoicing plugin works, and why do you need one?
More precisely, a WordPress invoice plugin helps you manage finances, collect orders online, generate invoices automatically, and more.
All you need to do is, choose the best WordPress invoice plugins for the business. It makes the entire payment process and invoice automation a lot easier.
As a business owner, you can’t manage everything manually. It can slow down the process, which isn’t suitable for the company. Therefore, you need a professional invoice plugin to handle everything so you can put your mind to your business.
However, you must consider some essential features before choosing the perfect WordPress invoice plugins. Firstly, we’re going through a brief guideline of what you need to look for before choosing the best invoice plugin for your WordPress website.
After that, we will focus on a list of the best WordPress invoicing plugins with more details and explanations. So, without further delay, let’s move on to the real deal.
How to Choose the Best WordPress Invoicing Plugins?
Finding an all-inclusive solution for your invoicing system that would fulfill your needs is challenging. You must go through all the functionalities that matter to your business. You must consider certain aspects that can make your online invoicing process much more flexible.
This article will help you determine the suitable WordPress invoice plugin that will stand out. There are some key features an ideal invoicing plugin should have. Let’s see all the functions that make an invoicing plugin perfect.
- Partial payment option.
- Email reminder for payments.
- Able to create a payment plan.
- Late fee recovery system.
- Ongoing one-time invoice.
- It should have multiple payment gateways.
- A user-friendly dashboard that will help you with payment processing and reporting.
- Automatic tax reporting and tax deduction system.
- Payment scheduling.
These are some of the exclusive features that illustrate the perfection of WordPress invoice plugins. We will enlist more than ten unique invoicing plugins to help your online billing system much easier and faster than ever.
You will get to know the features, advantages, disadvantages, and price comparisons of all the plugins. So, let’s get started!
Top WordPress Invoice Plugins in 2023
Propovoice WordPress Invoice Plugin is the top free WordPress CRM and WordPress Invoice Plugin with a focus on great user experience. The best thing about Propovoice is that it is lightweight and so carefully crafted that it loads necessary files on the necessary pages. Also, it is made with the React.js technology. So, the pages load faster and cause very little load on your hosting server. Though it has a full-fledged deal, lead, and prospect management system, you can use the invoice feature without touching those. They also have direct integration with PayPal and Stripe. You can connect WooCommerce if you need more gateways.
Propovoice WordPress Invoice Plugin also has an outgoing webhook feature in case you need to connect your CRM system with external services via Zapier, Uncanny Automator, or some other plugins.
Propovoice WordPress Invoice Plugin Features
- Small file size
- Great User Experience
- Efficient and fast performance
- Integration with PayPal and Stripe
- Estimate making
- Lead and Deal Management
- No dependency with any other plugin
- Very responsive support team
- Competitive Pricing
- Webhook and API feature (coming soon)
- Client Portal to let clients pay invoices and create projects (coming soon)
- User role management (coming soon)
- Lacks bulk email-sending feature
- No built-in automation feature
- Free WordPress invoice plugin version is available
- Pro version starts from 59 USD/year
- Offers lifetime plans
WooCommerce PDF WordPress Invoice Plugin automatically creates a PDF slip for each purchase from your online store. The customer will receive the PDF invoice through the order confirmation email. Some impressive premium extensions give you access to a set of unique functionalities.
If you’re a WooCommerce user, this plugin is just for you. This plugin maintains all the invoices according to the sequence number. The process will help you track every single invoice sent to the customers. Your customers can download the bill from their profile dashboard on the website.
You can create a link between the plugin and a printer. It allows you to keep a printed copy of the bill as soon as your customers make purchases. Now let’s see what key features this plugin has to offer.
WooCommerce PDF WordPress Invoice Plugin Features
- It offers fully customizable CSS and HTML templates.
- It can create and send your customers fully editable credit notes and proforma invoice slips.
- Creates bulk invoices and packing slips following multiple purchases.
- Fully multilingual plugin. It’s available in various languages, such as English, Dutch, Finnish, German, French, Czech, and more.
- Each template has specific features.
- It can maintain sequential numbers for all invoices.
- It will send the PDF slips to the customers with every order confirmation email.
- The premium version has more unique features.
- The plugin is very user-friendly.
- The set-up wizard is quite impressive and flexible.
- Easy to install.
- Even the free version provides constant customer support.
- You can only have this plugin if you’re a WooCommerce user. Otherwise, you have to move on with other WordPress invoice plugins.
- There is a free version available.
- The premium version will cost you $40.
One of the finest web developer teams, WebToffee, has brought this highly-extensive invoice plugin to make your WooCommerce business worry-free. It’s a custom-designed invoice plugin that will fulfill all your invoicing documentation needs. It creates a PDF of the packing slip and invoice for every online purchase.
The plugin automatically generates all the documents once your customer confirms an order. It helps you deliver the product to your customers more accurately with fewer hassles. The auto-generated document will include address info, dispatch note, proforma invoice, shipping info, packing slip, and more.
In addition, you can keep the printed copy of all the documents for any further legal procedures. It comes with some great features as well. Let’s check out.
WooCommerce PDF Invoice Slips Plugin Features
- Create packing slips, invoices, and credit notes.
- It has pre-built customizable templates and layouts.
- You can attach a credit note, packing slip, or invoice to the order and refund emails.
- 100% downloadable and printable documents from the order page.
- The bundled product display is fully customizable.
- Available in multiple languages, such as English, French, Italian, Dutch, Danish, Arabic, and more.
- It maintains sequential order numbers for the WooCommerce store.
- It offers a multicurrency feature for WooCommerce.
- It’s 100% user-friendly with an easily understandable user dashboard.
- The free version provides a lot of features that might fulfill your requirements. However, the premium version will be mindblowing, of course.
- It’s only for WooCommerce users.
- A bit expensive for any start-up business.
- The premium plugin has some complicated features.
- A free version is available.
- The price range of the pro version starts from $69 to $199 per year.
JetPack CRM is a feature-rich plugin from the Automattic developer team. They’re one behind WordPress as well. Hopefully, you already understand how this plugin would serve your business. It works perfectly with WooCommerce, making it a relief when running an online business. An excellent tool for your online store.
You can keep your eyes on every single contact with detailed information. That’s not all; it keeps all the logs of customers’ interactions and touchpoints. You can keep track of emails, transactions, phone calls, and even social media posts. The best solution at your fingertip.
JetPack CRM is the perfect tool for small and large-scale businesses. It helps you with features that are money-saving and easy to use. It will save you time and effort without cutting down any extra charges. The most potent part of the tool is the dashboard. You can look at any critical report directly from your dashboard. There’re more features inside.
JetPack CRM Plugin Features:
- Able to send invoice slips and quotes to customers.
- Consultation documents and quotes storage for each contact.
- A user-friendly dashboard that compiles all the information in one place.
- Single-click call directly from your dashboard.
- Customizable templates for invoices, proposals, and quotes.
- It has a dedicated client portal where customers can pay the invoice and manage all the other tasks.
- Able to send transactional emails from the dashboard.
- Unlimited team members and role approval system.
- As the product of Automattic, it fits with WordPress just fine.
- The modular system helps you create the desired package.
- The free version has WooCommerce integration. So no extra pay for this feature.
- You can manage invoices, calls, tasks, and documentation from a single dashboard.
- The modular process can be confusing for beginners.
- The free version offers forum support. If you want one-on-one help, you must go for the premium package.
- It has a free plan with basic features.
- The freelancer’s plan at $11/month, and the entrepreneur’s plan comes at $17/month.
The following WordPress invoice plugin is brought to you by Tyche Softwares. They created the plugin by keeping all sorts of online businesses in mind. Therefore, this tool is suitable for any WordPress-based online store. It has a set of unique features and add-ons. You can print the invoice copies of every WooCommerce order. Editing and personalizing your company name, business address, and logo are effortless with this tool.
In addition, it has a new side panel for the shop administrators to manage all printable invoices whenever they need them. That’s not all. Even the registered customers can have their printed order details and invoices. It’s time to look at the key features.
WooCommerce WordPress Invoice Plugin and Delivery Notes Features:
- All the invoices and delivery notes are printable from the side panel of the order page.
- The bulk print option is available for invoices and delivery notes.
- Customers can print their invoices from their account dashboard.
- Customers will receive a link to the printable invoice.
- You can edit company details easily.
- Simple invoice number system.
- 100% free plugin.
- It allows you to keep all the records of online purchases.
- Every single documents are printable.
- The user interface is very easygoing and straightforward.
- Some features might be complex for a newbie.
WP Simple Pay WordPress Invoice Plugin
WP Simple Pay WordPress Invoice Plugin is one of the finest invoice plugins and payment tools with sophisticated functions and add-ons. You can consider this now if you’re searching for a simple yet powerful invoicing plugin for your WooCommerce store. The unrivaled part of this tool is it allows you to accept recurring and one-time payments without setting up a complicated shopping cart.
Multiple innovative payment method options allow you to accept PayPal, Apple Pay, ACH bank debit, Google Pay, SEPA debit, Stripe, and more. Another finest part of this plugin is it doesn’t charge any extra transaction fees. There are some lucrative features available with it. Let’s find out.
WP Simple Pay WordPress Invoice Plugin Features:
- It’s a translation-ready multilingual plugin with 30+ languages.
- It supports 130+ currencies which makes it one of the best multicurrency plugins.
- Stripe, Google Pay, and Apple Pay checkout.
- Divi and Elementor page builder integration.
- It offers AffiliateWP integration.
- Pre-built form templates for the payments.
- Accepts credit card payments.
- Drag and drop payment form builder.
- A developer-friendly plugin with customization options.
- Fraud and spam prevention.
- Easily understandable user interface.
- There’re some complicated extensions and functions.
- A bit expensive plugin for new business owners.
- The free version has limited features.
Price: Free and paid versions are available. Pricing starts from $49 to $299.
Our list would’ve been incomplete without this one. GetPaid is one simple yet powerful feature-packed plugin you can consider. It’s unquestionably one of the best invoice plugins for WordPress; therefore, it eventually made its way to the list. So, why is this tool so crucial for you? Well, it has a wide range of payment methods with many extensive features and add-ons.
You can create custom invoices and send those to your customers without extra fees. It handles tax calculations automatically, which is impressive and time-saving. That’s enough for the intro. Now let’s see what core features and functions it has to offer.
GetPaid Payment Plugin Features:
- You need to make a one-time payment to send invoices.
- You can access a reporting option to export complete payment information.
- It comes with VAT MOSS compliance.
- Automated tax management and calculation.
- Can convert quotes into invoices instantly.
- Multiple payment gateways on the premium version. E.g., Stripe, PayPal, etc.
- PDF invoice creator on the premium version.
- AffiliateWP integration option on the premium version.
- It has a user-friendly interface.
- Features are easily understandable.
- A bit expensive compared to other WordPress invoicing plugins.
- The free lite version has limited features.
Price: The lite version is free. But the premium version will cost you $49 to $495.
Sprout Invoice plugin lets you control all the features directly from your WordPress dashboard. You can extensively monitor your customers and create personalized billing slips. The best part of this plugin is the automated customer management workflow. Therefore, it’s the perfect plugin for freelancers and those who dedicatedly work on client management.
There are a lot of fantastic functions Sprout Invoice has to offer. However, the most compelling feature is you can create, receive, and submit invoices for all the payments made by your buyers online. It has a user-friendly interface that quickly helps you manage invoices, clients, and costs.
In addition, Sprout Invoice comes with a bunch of customizable itemized invoice templates that you can deliver to your customers. Your client can then pay your invoice directly from the invoice page. Isn’t that great? This plugin can track all the invoices that have been sent, are pending, and are paid to date.
Now let’s see some of its features.
- Easy WordPress integrations to keep invoice submission easier.
- PayPal payment gateway-compatible.
- Flexible payment management option.
- Freshbooks, WP Invoice, and Harvest compatibility.
- Offers CSV importing.
- Highly customizable estimate templates and lead generation forms.
- It has fully customizable pre-built layouts.
- Smooth client management systems.
- The premium version offers a client dashboard.
- Time tracking feature in the premium plugin.
- It has additional forms, such as WPForms, Ninja Forms, etc.
- It’s a multilingual plugin and therefore supports various languages.
- Unlimited numbers of invoice slip to send.
- The pro version has the recurring invoicing option.
- It has different price ranges for other packages.
- Some pro features are complicated.
- Free version offers basic features.
- The premium version may cost $79 to $499 per year.
That’s a wrap here! We hope that the whole article was beneficial for you. There are thousands of plugins out there. It wasn’t easy to create a list of WordPress invoice plugins out of hundreds. Yet, we’ve made it to make your conquest flexible. Now you know which invoicing plugin you should use.
So, what do you think? Are you planning to use any of those plugins? If so, remember to share your valuable experience.
You can also share your opinion with us. You can tell us if you think you have a fantastic invoice plugin that couldn’t make it to the abovementioned list.
Thank you for bearing with us with patience. Have a great day!