If you’re unable to activate the license, this might happen due to the following reasons-
- Your server or WordPress environment is blocking outgoing or incoming requests.
- Our server is not accepting requests from your server.
- You might have changed the plugin’s folder name, made edits, or overridden the source code.
- You had used the license key before and forgot to deactivate the site from the account section of propovoice.com.
- In some rare cases of deactivation and activating again, the database might store the wrong information. So, you have to delete the row and try starting again manually. The row that holds the plugin activation key is
Please make a complete back up of your site before running any kind of tests to avoid losing valuable data!
For diagnosis, please deactivate your security plugin and see if the issue is solved. If you are activating the license for the first time and it is not working despite turning off the security plugin, please create a support ticket to seek assistance from the support team.
If you have used the license key before, you can also seek assistance from the customer support team to look at the license key log and generate a new one if needed.
Another thing we did that fixes license related issues is replacing the Pro plugin with a fresh copy when we suspect that the user modified the source code or changed the plugin folder name somehow.